Friday, October 05, 2007

Where is the best country to live in?

Where would I like to go? It is not easy for me to answer this question because I have never thought about the possibility to migrate to a foreign country.

But for sure I would choose an English speaking country because there is no other language I speak as well as English. And it must be a warm country – America or Australia for example. But the problem with Australia is the left-hand side traffic. That could be dangerous for me, so it is better to avoid driving a car. I think it would take a long, long time to get use to the left-handed traffic.

But on the other hand this country is huge and so impressive with all its scenic attractions.

How to earn money? First I would try to get a job as secretary but if this does not work I would do something totally new for me: open up a restaurant, a special one: a vegetarian and non-smoker restaurant with a large variety of fruits, vegetables, milk shakes, coffee and tea and special offers for children. There would also be newspapers for the adults, toys for the children and a water place for dogs. All employees would be very kind and welcome you with a smile.

A big challenge and also an adventure.

But: nothing ventured, nothing gained.
(by Sabine Z.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?